Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
A few of you, including the 2 I just mentioned, only want Iowa football to go down only to benefit ISU.
"You just want our racist culture to be brought down because you can't beat us in football"

LOL that's your argument?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
And here it is. Bingo
These arguments literally have been the same for weeks. Accusation comes out.. deny, deflect, and then blame everything on us darn Iowa State fans who don't like bullying, discrimination, and racism.

Reactions: Brandon

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
These arguments literally have been the same for weeks. Accusation comes out.. deny, deflect, and then blame everything on us darn Iowa State fans who don't like bullying, discrimination, and racism.

Oh I know, I was too under the weather to reply to the idiots.

Reactions: Brandon

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh I know, I was too under the weather to reply to the idiots.
Triangle has been working double duty lately since Brodie has gone a-wall. Most of the other Iowa posters haven't been that bad.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

You only get really fired up about it when it happens inside the Iowa football complex.

Tell me all the other time(s) you have spent this much of your time focused on racial disparity or racism in any other part of your life. It doesn't even have to be sports related.

It shouldn't be hard if you are really passionate about "holding people accountable".

Annnnd go!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You only get really fired up about it when it happens inside the Iowa football complex.

Tell me all the other time(s) you have spent this much of your time focused on racial disparity or racism in any other part of your life. It doesn't even have to be sports related.

It shouldn't be hard if you are really passionate about "holding people accountable".

Annnnd go!
Social justice warrior Triangle reporting for duty!

Reactions: DhaCheann

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Annnnd go!
I mean, I'm not going to sit here and get political, nor am I going to reveal information of who I am personally, but I will say that throughout my entire life I've tried to speak out on things that I believe are morally wrong and unjust. I'm not going to try and put myself on some pedestal here so you can tear me down and tell me I haven't done enough to combat injustice and therefore I'm not qualified to speak out on this specific issue.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Annnnd go!

I already told you yesterday about this topic. Go back and look up my post.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Annnnd go!
I also find it pretty hilarious you're trying to act like somehow you have better morals than I do from the stance you've taken throughout this entire situation.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
In almost every firing of a coach that's not performance related, the coach comes back and sues for wrongful termination. The coach doesn't want to look guilty especially considering he's going to want to get a job somewhere else in the future. Even if you lose, you can at least say that you fought the legal battle.

I don't think Barta is going to fire Kirk or Brian because Kirk has some dirt on Barta.

We all have dirt on Barta....he displays it proudly all over himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.