Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I mean he had to give the players permission to wear hoodies and hats for christ sake.
His idea of a “reward” is giving the players one pre-approved tweet per day which he truly thought it was “a treat” for the players.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Most of those rules are no different at public schools across the country. It is dated, but acting like it is exclusive to Iowa is beyond remarkable to me.
This is just not true whatsoever lol. No it’s not exclusive to Iowa as I’m sure institutions have had and may still have rules that discriminate against POC, but I really do not remember there being another school that has had 70+ allegations and a full fledged investigation into it’s football program.

If there has been something even remotely close at another University, please enlighten me.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
[QUOTE="Statefan10, post: 7734481, member: 41114"
An AD hiring the head coach basketball coach from UNLV that also happens to be a good friend = disgusting
[/QUOTE]
Not to mention being a former long time assistant here before hand also.

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

If you click on the reduction piece it explains that he has until June 30th to pay it. So this whole argument has much to do about nothing lol. That article left that part out.
He took his bowl bonus. It is absolutely stupid to take the pay and make a donation. No decent tax advisor would EVER recommend he do that. It is far better from a tax perspective to reduce the pay that flows to the w2 versus getting a deduction for donation.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Most of those rules are no different at public schools across the country. It is dated, but acting like it is exclusive to Iowa is beyond remarkable to me.
You genuinely are one of the finest contortionists on the internet.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You're arguing about an article you didn't even read lol
Because it was a dumb article that did not research the basics. The difference between you me and is that I do not trust twitter until I look into it. I read the twitter post and thought that it was odd. Googled it and found it to be a half truth. Journalism is dead in this country.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyforce

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Because it was a dumb article that did not research the basics. The difference between you me and is that I do not trust twitter until I look into it. I read the twitter post and thought that it was odd. Googled it and found it to be a half truth. Journalism is dead in this country.
So you read the article and disagree with the findings in it?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
What public school doesn't allow you to wear hoodies? This seems like you're two week rule to hire a head coach
I think it is a public state employee and that their needs to be a 2 week waiting period before hiring. But that must be excusive to just Iowa. ISU does things differently and hires acquaintances without an interview process.

• Dumb
Reactions: Brandon and Cyforce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron