America
Yeah watch yourself B. ;)
giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
egg shells = racist coach?
Yes

"I'm sure I can speak for a lot of the guys on the team, yes, it felt like (players were walking on eggshells)," Kelly-Martin said on Friday. "It was an atmosphere where you did have to look out and kind of watch your back."

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
egg shells = racist coach? And I suggest you read the whole article.
Did you read it? "I'm sure I can speak for a lot of the guys on the team, yes, it felt like (players were walking on eggshells)," Kelly-Martin said on Friday. "It was an atmosphere where you did have to look out and kind of watch your back. You had to be on your toes at times." So the only reason "change" has happened so far is because it became public.. yet that isn't an issue to you at all? Not that it was a known issue even in 2018 within the program and athletic department??

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Did you read it? "I'm sure I can speak for a lot of the guys on the team, yes, it felt like (players were walking on eggshells)," Kelly-Martin said on Friday. "It was an atmosphere where you did have to look out and kind of watch your back. You had to be on your toes at times." So the only reason "change" has happened so far is because it became public.. yet that isn't an issue to you at all? Not that it was a known issue even in 2018 within the program and athletic department??

Now read the end of it.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyforce

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I disagree with that. sorry. I do not view someone that has strict policy as racist.

Woah, so are you saying that you don't think they have or had a racism problem within the program? Do you think it was just Doyle who was the problem?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
They were asked why lol. By an independent firm who found there were loads of issues within the program including racial issues. This isn't a good look for you right now.
I get none of you will change your tone. But I feel like Iowa is trying to do the right thing now. I am not talking about a 2 year old document. And the current players agree with this and want to change it too.

• Dumb

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I get none of you will change your tone. But I feel like Iowa is trying to do the right thing now. I am not talking about a 2 year old document. And the current players agree with this and want to change it too.

So you think they had a racism problem 2 years ago but they have or are fixing this now?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Woah, so are you saying that you don't think they have or had a racism problem within the program? Do you think it was just Doyle who was the problem?
I feel like he was a main part to the problem. I think Kirk was tone deaf and admitted as much to that.

• Dumb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron