Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Remember on this thread when theBear, Triangleplace, MVC Champs, and LegandHawk all thought the James Daniels tweet was about the Iowa City PD? No wonder they all disappeared.
Bear, Triangle and MVC all got banned because of it when they lost their minds to the thought of their idol being racist. Legend hasn't posted since Iowa lost to Oregon I think

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Bear, Triangle and MVC all got banned because of it when they lost their minds to the thought of their idol being racist. Legend hasn't posted since Iowa lost to Oregon I think

I just assumed it was a self ban of shame. Imagine blaming innocent police for racist behavior by your favorite teams coaches.

Reactions: ESciGuy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I just assumed it was a self ban of shame. Imagine blaming innocent police for racist behavior by your favorite teams coaches.
Bear and MVC was the same person (Herky). He went through multiple usernames this last summer due to it. Triangle went full on victim blaming and said Kirk didn't do anything wrong and got banned for saying racist stuff. He was the one that thought Kirk having to review approve a once a month tweet from the black players was a good idea. Seriously

Last edited:

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
Bear and MVC was the same person (Herky). He went through multiple usernames this last summer due to it. Triangle went full on victim blaming and said Kirk didn't do anything wrong and got banned for saying racist stuff. He was the one that thought Kirk having to review approve a once a month tweet from the black players was a good idea. Seriously
Triangle likes to stalk my posts on here too.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So the court deems there is enough grounds against Doyle and baby Ferentz for racism to continue to trial Yet Doyle gets fired and baby Ferentz gets a raise. YIKES!!!
Doyle didn't get fired. He got a golden parachute and probably a recommendation from Kirk to Urban. That assumption probably isn't a stretch, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.