Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Truly flattered but after the Derecho in CR and seeing family get seriously f*cked up in a matter of minutes I figured life's too short for the petty back-and-forth silliness I used to engage in re: Iowa v. ISU..... I'd much rather talk music, movies, politics, BBQ/smokers.

Makes sense. I'd move on from the 'support Kirk' crowd too if I was a hok fan

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Getting this back on track - why is the lawsuit taking so long? Maybe the entire thing was a bluff and Barta and Kirk are both smoking cigars in the end zone?

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Continue to hear Iowa's interim S&C coach is a nightmare. He has zero respect from the players. Some are showing up late or even skipping workouts knowing he won't do anything about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Truly flattered but after the Derecho in CR and seeing family get seriously f*cked up in a matter of minutes I figured life's too short for the petty back-and-forth silliness I used to engage in re: Iowa v. ISU. I've had Twins on ignore for many months, along with a few of the more enthusiastic hok posters. Just not interested. I'd much rather talk music, movies, politics, BBQ/smokers.
Please not politics, I’m so ready for the election so I just get health insurance telemarketing calls and no political crap.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Kkkirk probably asked Jeudy if he could change his first name because it didn’t fit his standard.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Please not politics, I’m so ready for the election so I just get health insurance telemarketing calls and no political crap.

I need more people to call and tell me my car warranty is about to expire on car I didn't know I had!! I just ask them what kind of car that I have and it leaves them speechless and then all I hear is "click"!

• Agree
Reactions: IceCyIce

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
I need more people to call and tell me my car warranty is about to expire on car I didn't know I had!! I just ask them what kind of car that I have and it leaves them speechless and then all I hear is "click"!
wrong thread? :D:D

but I just say I have some exotic.. fun to hear the response to oh you mean my 2012 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron