Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The victims deserve justice

I never said they didn't deserve justice, I just don't see them winning this lawsuit.... not for everything they're asking for anyway.

But it would be nice if this makes it on ESPN... scrolling across the bottom of the screen, etc, etc. I'm for any and all PR damage to the Iowa football program.

Barta has to lead the nation for AD's in the amount of lawsuits filed against their athletic department though. I can't believe he's still there..... but I'm all for it!!!

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
So it’s Wadley, Spearman, KMM, Fleming, Joly, Parker, Harris, and Mends. When looking at that list only 2 of those 8 were starters. I’ve said there were problems and I will keep saying BF and Wallace need to go but this somewhat seems like a sour grapes kind of thing.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Just need a long drawn out trial that drags KF and his program through the mud.

7bf.gif

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
It’s funny reading this because none of you guys really care about the players. You only want Iowa to look bad. If you really cared, you’d reach out to the players instead of hiding behind your computers pretending to be social justice warriors.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So many of the guys who started and played said they believe improvements can be made but the guys who didn’t play much are now suing. How does that not look like sour grapes?
Didn't play much? Fleming went to the NFL, Mends played like every game for 3 years, Parker and Spearman played a lot before they transferred out due to racism and obviously Martin Manley and Wadley were fan favorites

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
It’s funny reading this because none of you guys really care about the players. You only want Iowa to look bad. If you really cared, you’d reach out to the players instead of hiding behind your computers pretending to be social justice warriors.

I think wanting bad people to suffer consequences is nothing to be ashamed of.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I absolutely care about victims of racism. Don't tell me I don't. You don't know me

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This deserves a lot of dumb ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.