Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Here's a quote from from 2017, when a young 36 year old coach in the beginning of his 2nd year at his new program said when asked about players taking a knee,

I don’t have an issue with our guys taking a stance in what they believe in. “Whatever our guys do, you hope it’s unified, you hope it’s powerful."

Matt Campbell, 2017
Yikes. Imagine this guy's locker room.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I can’t believe the owner of HN thought it would be funny with everything going on with their racist program to make jabs at ISU when clicking that article.

Got us good!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I can’t believe the owner of HN thought it would be funny with everything going on with their racist program to make jabs at ISU when clicking that article.

Got us good!
If we got to be their one source of happiness during their time of turmoil, fine.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Got us good!

That's just their error message for any time you go to a nonexistent url on their site, fwiw

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
@Brodie0 i know you ignore most questions on here but this is one I'm really hoping you will answer this one. You've said many times now that Doyle needs to be fired. If Kirk ends to retaining Doyle will you still support Kirk?

We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
HN owner on 1460 now. Just said DJK is not credible, and that HN doesnt have a good relationship with the Iowa AD like Chris does with ISU.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Brodie is trying to dig up info to discredit McDonald as we speak

I haven’t dug up info to discredit anybody. Of all the players that have come forward, the only ones that I take issue with are

(1) Terrence Harris claiming (a) Ferentz spit at him for listening to rap music, and (b) Ferentz made him log roll for no reason until he vomited blood

(2) Morrow claiming he went to KF because Doyle said he would send him back to the ghetto (We now know this wasn’t true)

(3) DJK, because (a) I know there are multiple lies in his story, and (b) he has a history of lying about this stuff, and multiple teammates have called him out for it in the past.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Anyone listening to this interview between CW, Ross and the Hawkeyenation site manager? What a schmuck this Schmelka guy is. Took down the DJK article that Howe wrote, basically because it said bad things about their king and dictator, Coach Ferentz. That guy is totally in Kirk's back pocket. Said it's all about "relationships" between the coaching staff and his website...basically that their relationship with Ferentz is more important than anything journalistic that paints Kirk in a bad light.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Feel for Rob Howe because this dude is hanging him out to dry in a big way. I'm guessing the one guy actually trying to tell these stories is about to go quiet.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Got us good!

SelfreliantDecisiveBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.