Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So you are telling me that CMC does not want to have goals for a conference title? That is what the national media reported.
Dude these instances aren’t even remotely the same lol. If there was an independent investigation that came in to prove CMC’s goals are not winning championships then I guess I’d be concerned but those investigations usually only happen for actual scandals, not coach speak.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
So what are you even arguing here then if things are better and there is an actual effort to get better?
So you are of the idea that people cannot change or improve relationships

Change is good but lets say a sexual predator that rapes 3 women a day is really trying to change and now only rapes 1 woman a week. You would say look he is changing, he is getting better. Well I would say it still isn't good enough and should never have ******* happened in the first place.

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So you are of the idea that people cannot change or improve relationships
I am. But I’m also for retribution. Kirk and Brian received zero accountability from the Athletic Department.

Also, there are times when you don’t get a second chance. As I’ve said many times before, Kirk decided to play the “I didn’t know” game and for that, he should’ve been at the most suspended but I could see in some way why he could be retained.

Brian on the other hand should not hold a position within the football team and wouldn’t hold a position if his father wasn’t the coach. I think most agree with that too.

• Winner
Reactions: Stormin and jmb

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Lol, I have grasped that, but have moved on. Unlike you all that want Iowa to fail because it is the only way ISU will get more attention.
Jesus Christ dude, take your insecurities somewhere else lol.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Lol, I have grasped that, but have moved on. Unlike you all that want Iowa to fail because it is the only way ISU will get more attention.
I don't care if Iowa fails or thrives. It really doesn't change MY life. It certainly has, and continues to impact many other people though. I understand that you need embrace Brian and Kirk, which leads to all of your parsing and support of ****** humans.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Seeing people argue with thinker reminds me of when I have to argue with my 5 year old. No amount of common sense and logic will get through his 5 year old brain when he is stuck on something. And it’s fine cause he is just 5.
Literally a worthless poster.

Reactions: legi

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021

If this is Lomax's tweet that you said is one of the only two things you have seen how do you get that "no one else on the committee shared his opinion"? It reads that others disagreed but it doesn't say that everyone else disagreed.

Are you writer for the CRG? Thats some mincing at it’s finest. I guess between DP saying that was only his opinion and not the committees (which wasn’t even a function of the committee) and Lomax saying others disagreed with him I think it’s a safe assumption that no one on the committee shares DP’s thought KF needs to retire. Until someone else on the committee says otherwise, most reasonable people would agree.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Are you writer for the CRG? Thats some mincing at it’s finest. I guess between DP saying that was only his opinion and not the committees (which wasn’t even a function of the committee) and Lomax saying others disagreed with him I think it’s a safe assumption that no one on the committee shares DP’s thought KF needs to retire. Until someone else on the committee says otherwise, most reasonable people would agree.
So hypothetically speaking, what will be your stance if / when another person on this past committee or someone on this new committee shares the same beliefs as Porter?

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
So hypothetically speaking, what will be your stance if / when another person on this past committee or someone on this new committee shares the same beliefs as Porter?

You already know the answer to this. he will ignore it, and make believe there is some vast conspiracy against ferentz

imagine thinking Kirk ferentz is a victim in anything in life. How pathetic

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I’m not the one making the claim they were bad. You make the claim, you provide the evidence. I never opined on his grades.
So you have no proof either lol. If they were good when it all went down it would have been easy to say my grades are good. But he ignored it and more power to him for that!

• Dumb
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Change is good but lets say a sexual predator that rapes 3 women a day is really trying to change and now only rapes 1 woman a week. You would say look he is changing, he is getting better. Well I would say it still isn't good enough and should never have ******* happened in the first place.
You are now saying words are equal to rape? do you guys even hear yourselves?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
So you have no proof either lol. If they were good when it all went down it would have been easy to say my grades are good. But he ignored it and more power to him for that!
Your proof is a story put out by Sean Bock who was told by Ferentz’s SIL and ended up having to retract it. And you’re still running with the claim that his grades are bad. I never said either way his grades are good or bad, because I don’t know. Nobody knows.

Again, you’re showing your bias.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
You are now saying words are equal to rape? do you guys even hear yourselves?

No I am not saying they are equal but neither am I saying that it's like not saying excuse me after burping like you allude to well he says excuse me sometimes now.

However there should be no tolerance for racism or bullying in a college football program and Kirk just can't seem to get out of his own way. The whole staff should have been cleared in the first place. Let alone he continues to show that he is like a childish bully.

How about we ask Deuce Hogan if he feels he was bullied? I kinda think cracking jokes at a press conference about a player shows that it hasn't been completely addressed.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones1969
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron