Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nope, you should take the word of CyTwins who linked the Twitter account of someone who claims to be an "aspiring Jedi".
57 is the number that I remember, you say another one did it. A coach, who I don’t have much time for, complains of it. Sounds like Iowa racism. It’s their culture.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebel

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa has won 6 in a row against Nebraska, hard to complain about that.

Do teams get more credit in the win column for winning by a larger margin?
You are saying Nebraska is mentally weak, why are you squeaking out wins against them?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We are beating them year after year after year.

Who, besides you apparently, cares how much Iowa wins by?
Dude, you called them mentally weak, not me.
I just dont get why you eek out wins against them them.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Iowa has been called twice for players doing it, I think it was Nixon both times and not Golston though.

LOL at the thought that the coaches are doing it.

Thats like saying the ISU coaches encourage throwing punches after the scuffle between ISU and Baylor a couple years back. Of course its not encouraged or something the coaches teach them.

I mean, if a coach would stoop to this level, that would be like saying they treat players differently because of their ethnicity/skin color.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
1. - This stuff is garbage, I can't believe Frosty is even acknowledgeing it. CPR used to call things out like that. Coach MC has a legitmate player safety issue @ Baylor with the sun and heat. he refuses to acknowledge it - Thats leadership, take your loss and improve.

2. similar to above, I can't believe Kirk is doing **** like that? There was a time where there is no way they would pull jr. high school football stunts like this. It actually makes you look bad. Over th last several years they have been doing non KF things like not running the clock out at half, going for it on 4th down when points are in reach. Maybe thre is more BF influence on the team than we think.

3. When are the coaching staff terminations and lawsuits going to move forward.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Another African-American gone. Iowa fans loved him too

No ISU OLine.
Nixon over Petersen
Moss and Brents over Johnson
Belton cash
I noticed that KF singled out LaPorta as a player who has been impressive this offseason and in practice so far. I’ve heard that he’s been outstanding in practice.

Pretty encouraging that Iowa has so many young players standing out right now (LaPorta, Jack Campbell, Jestin Jacobs, Justin Britt, Julius Brents, etc.).
Brents is going to be a monster. If LaPorta goes off this year and gets some recognition, I feel like recruits are really going to start to take notice.
Brents has been playing a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.