Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Truly flattered but after the Derecho in CR and seeing family get seriously f*cked up in a matter of minutes I figured life's too short for the petty back-and-forth silliness I used to engage in re: Iowa v. ISU..... I'd much rather talk music, movies, politics, BBQ/smokers.
Makes sense. I'd move on from the 'support Kirk' crowd too if I was a hok fan

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Getting this back on track - why is the lawsuit taking so long? Maybe the entire thing was a bluff and Barta and Kirk are both smoking cigars in the end zone?

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Continue to hear Iowa's interim S&C coach is a nightmare. He has zero respect from the players. Some are showing up late or even skipping workouts knowing he won't do anything about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Truly flattered but after the Derecho in CR and seeing family get seriously f*cked up in a matter of minutes I figured life's too short for the petty back-and-forth silliness I used to engage in re: Iowa v. ISU. I've had Twins on ignore for many months, along with a few of the more enthusiastic hok posters. Just not interested. I'd much rather talk music, movies, politics, BBQ/smokers.
Please not politics, I’m so ready for the election so I just get health insurance telemarketing calls and no political crap.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Kkkirk probably asked Jeudy if he could change his first name because it didn’t fit his standard.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Please not politics, I’m so ready for the election so I just get health insurance telemarketing calls and no political crap.
I need more people to call and tell me my car warranty is about to expire on car I didn't know I had!! I just ask them what kind of car that I have and it leaves them speechless and then all I hear is "click"!

• Agree
Reactions: IceCyIce