Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We parted ways with Doyle so I’m confused with what you are saying.
Why are you confused?
You said Doyle is a racist. I asked why Iowa didn't fire a racist coach. You avoided a response more than once because you know Iowa didn't fire him.
Pretty sad that you know he's a racist and his bosses couldn't do the correct thing and fire him and instead gave him more than a million bucks and a great insurance plan to go away.

If you weren't a troll, this is where you should have just said Iowa should have fired him.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Chad is on record predicting Iowa to win the Big Ten West

"I also think the offseason racial-bias investigation has actually tightened team bonds that will help them power through inevitable adversity in this coronavirus-impacted season."

This has them going 4-4 to 5-3

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I don't see this really going anywhere, but the PR damage alone from it will not look good on this football program once again. Glad it's not getting buried yet.
I wouldn't be so sure...Univ had no problem paying out $2-3 mil to a woman recenty based on discrimination...1 Person....A jury in today's climate? might not have a problem at all hammering KF and company..

Reactions: aauummm