Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
His main rival having a team full of stud African Americans is his worst nightmare
Our main rival is Wisky. Ferentz has had multiple former African American players defend him such as Jaleel Johnson, Faith Ekakite, Dez King, and more. He did **** up with Doyle and I do believe he definitely knew about it and that he does need to do something about that. He needs to get rid of BF and Wallace. That I will remain adamant about until it happens. What those two did was sickening.

• Dumb
  • Funny
Reactions: mikeiastat and Frak

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Our main rival is Wisky. Ferentz has had multiple former African American players defend him such as Jaleel Johnson, Faith Ekakite, Dez King, and more. He did **** up with Doyle and I do believe he definitely knew about it and that he does need to do something about that. He needs to get rid of BF and Wallace. That I will remain adamant about until it happens. What those two did was sickening.
Kirk said beating Iowa State was bigger than beating Ohio State

I do agree with you that Ferentz was only racist to some of the black players and not all of them

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Kirk said beating Iowa State was bigger than beating Ohio State

I do agree with you that Ferentz was only racist to some of the black players and not all of them
I don’t believe he was out right racist to all of them if any. The Wadley story is just weird, DJ Johnson has been called out by former players as being a liar, and some others don’t make sense.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don’t believe Kirk is worried about ISU
When focused on subordinating black men I suspect he doesn't have enough time to think about ISU now that his executioner is no longer employed.

Reactions: Texbudman
Status
Not open for further replies.