Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Called out by a racist HoKKKs fan for daring to mention racism in Iowa Athletic Department. Not only am I honored but this back and forth has kept 'KirKKK labeled a racist' at or near the top of recent posts. Good job!
I am glad you don’t care about the impact isu’s systemic racism has on black athlete grad rates.

• Dumb
Reactions: mikeiastat

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
We all know clone fans embrace racism and demand that their grads rates for black athletes be ignored. Just how you all roll.
Lol. Your own ad admits the football program is racist and he cried about it.

Zyklon

Sep 20, 2011
Ames
Does anyone else know any #RacistHawkeyeFans that got so angry when they fired Doyle that they got rid of their Iowa gear? I know one family that go so mad they turned in their hawk license plates. All because they had a press conference promising to be less racist. Many people told me they were never going to watch Iowa again or wear Iowa shirts, but they're back to sporting the tigerhawk so I guess Iowa decided to drop their anti racism initiative.

Reactions: jmb

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hearing some rumblings that Iowa's S&C is way behind where they usually are at. Probably the main reason Vegas has Iowa going 5-4 with that weak schedule
Wow.... what would the projections be if Iowa had a real schedule?

May 18, 2020
Hearing some rumblings that Iowa's S&C is way behind where they usually are at. Probably the main reason Vegas has Iowa going 5-4 with that weak schedule
Interesting. I'm also hearing some rumblings that after clones got blown out at home by the Rajin' Cajuns, that Campbell had a very heated conversation with ISU's new S&C coach about not being as well conditioned or athletic as a Sun Belt Team.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Interesting. I'm also hearing some rumblings that after clones got blown out at home by the Rajin' Cajuns, that Campbell had a very heated conversation with ISU's new S&C coach about not being as well conditioned or athletic as a Sun Belt Team.
CMC should have had that conversation with Andrews.

CMC should have also asked himself why our offensive scheme is horrible and our WRs couldn't get open all day?

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I heard the only stretching you do is for your daily anal cavity search. Just what I heard.

Before you ask my point, if you want to make **** up be creative.