Kinnick north end zone renovation

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I'll ask you a third time.

Yes or no. Did Iowa sell out it's final home game during an undefeated season? You tell us how great and supportive Iowa fans are.

Yes or no?

He/she is probably too busy tending to a child who was abducted by Somali pirates.

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Not sure about other mods, but I find it entertaining watching him get absolutely destroyed with each post and argument.

I've got him on ignore, but watching people respond to him, I'm not sure he says much besides saying Twins has a specific mental illness, 1-6, and newest savior. Occasionally un-ignore, then wish I hadn't.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
It looks reactionary to what ISU did, but it was bound to happen sooner rather than later. Just bad timing of the announcement that it will be funded by increasing ticket prices for the suites - I'm sure the fans that can afford those tickets will love paying for a 6-6 team.

I just increased my Cyclone Club donation level, and bumped my seats to 4. In the lower level.

My $$$ per win is pretty low myself . . . :(

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I've got him on ignore, but watching people respond to him, I'm not sure he says much besides saying Twins has a specific mental illness, 1-6, and newest savior. Occasionally un-ignore, then wish I hadn't.

Looks like he ran away and hid. He made fun of ISU because Iowa will sell their club seats out. So I simply asked him if Iowa was able to sell out on senior day during its best season ever.

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Looks like he ran away and hid. He made fun of ISU because Iowa will sell their club seats out. So I simply asked him if Iowa was able to sell out on senior day during its best season ever.

Im more disappointed he didn't refute by talking about the 2004 Missouri game.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Im more disappointed he didn't refute by talking about the 2004 Missouri game.

Exactly. Though we weren't undefeated that year. However, if he did go that route, he'd be contradicting himself because he chose to compare that time frame to a game in Ames the same season (that was the wrong date).

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Exactly. Though we weren't undefeated that year. However, if he did go that route, he'd be contradicting himself because he chose to compare that time frame to a game in Ames the same season (that was the wrong date).

But he technically won that argument as our attendance was zero that day...

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

OR and follow me here... He made his child sleep in the attic the night before the family was to leave for Paris. They than left for the airport without said child and after arriving in Paris he/she now is in the process of finding a way to get home in time for Christmas.

• Funny
Reactions: chuckd4735

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Getting blown out in a Rose Bowl will do that to a program.
dcnZpdD.gif

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
If they go ahead with that, the stadium should lose any "historic" designation. Ala Solider field. The improvements are definitely not in keeping the historic look and feel.

Reactions: NS4Cy

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
When isu gets boat raced by big bro Iowa it makes sense for Cy fans to run smack from other schools.

What's next NDSU smack?

Plenty of that from your hawk faithful until you got ***** slapped by them this year. How many times have you brought up UAB in your 831 posts here HerkyFan?

Hint: A lot.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone