Kennard Banks blowing it up!

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
THANKS FOR ALL THE PROPS THAT YOU ARE GIVING MY COUSIN!!!!!! HE TRULY IS A CORNER!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Banks319, great to have you here!

Can you fill us in a bit on how Kennard wound up at ISU? He was a KSU commit at one point, wasn't he? What happened there, if you don't mind, and at what point did ISU come into the picture?

Just curious, because I can't imagine, given Kennard's obvious talent, that KSU can be happy about losing him.

Thanks!

Reactions: chadm

bfross

Apr 10, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought someone said that combos of Banks, McDowell, and Leonard Johnson have been running as the number one corners for much of practice. Has Singleton even been mentioned? Is he hurt? I don't know if I have seen any mention or pictures of him from practice.

By the way, Kennard Banks broke a FB's facemask on a hit in one of his videos (think from Rivals). Hell of a hit.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Hey, Banks319, great to have you here!

Can you fill us in a bit on how Kennard wound up at ISU? He was a KSU commit at one point, wasn't he? What happened there, if you don't mind, and at what point did ISU come into the picture?

Just curious, because I can't imagine, given Kennard's obvious talent, that KSU can be happy about losing him.

Thanks!
bump, still looking for 319s info on this

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
If you really want to know, why not PM him, and all of you stop bumping a tired thread?

Frankly, I understood that KSU overoffered their jucos, and when they counted returnees and had surpassed the limit, pulled Kennard's offer. Much like we got Joe Blaes from Georgia the year before--when Kennard couldn't enroll early (January), he became the short man out. I don't know what the great mystery is.

Not terribly different as to how we got Brayden Burris, either. The Wildcats simply overstuffed themselves on January enrollee jucos. No room for everyone.

Edit* -Just checked, but signing 33 or more players in a single recruiting class tends to do that. They were trying to wedge them in sideways.

Last edited:

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
yeah or i could call him on the phone, but that kind off defeats the purpose of a message board now doesnt it. who peed in your cheerios this morning? apparently you have never enjoyed the word "bump" as much as us. try typing it sometime.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I just couldn't figure out why you guys enjoyed typing the name of a former Hawk AD time after time.

Seriously, it just bugged me popping in here expecting new information, and seeing bump after bump after bump. If you like bumping so much, try bumping your spouse once in a while. :biggrin:

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
I wonder if he'll be able to fill a need for us at safety?

Sounds like Steve Paris nasty to me!

I'd like to see him at safety as well. Just from his highlight film and what we've heard from practice, he may do well there. And with Brown out, he would have an opportunity. IMO Bell is the best pro prospect on the roster.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron