Ken Miller KXNO ripping us

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
The media all kind of stick together for various reasons. However, Ken is obviously not from around here and did not watch through many of the McCarney years. I spent just about as long at ISU as McCarney did and he was the coach every year. He was a good person and well liked but good lord, sitting through some of those games was not all that much fun and I'm pretty sure I was lit most of the time.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Oh man. If that presser served no other purpose, trolling these media idiots was a success. I'm not even sure CPR wasn't just trolling them. No one asked a follow up to his statement and for all we know he wasn't serious about Lazard's availability, yet they are all up in arms. What a bunch of ninnies. I can't think of a better word for them than ninnies.

FWIW, I thought the presser was a but much but that's CPR. He has been and always will be that way.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I gave up on all local aka Hok media a long time ago, rely on CF, WR&NL, Cyclones.com etc. Instead of listening to Dumb & Dumber on KXNO, pull up Rome or Mohr's interview of Dreamy and drink an enjoyable beverage.:smile:

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Oh man. If that presser served no other purpose, trolling these media idiots was a success. I'm not even sure CPR wasn't just trolling them. No one asked a follow up to his statement and for all we know he wasn't serious about Lazard's availability, yet they are all up in arms. What a bunch of ninnies. I can't think of a better word for them than ninnies.

FWIW, I thought the presser was a but much but that's CPR. He has been and always will be that way.

I'm sure it wasn't the main reason for that speech, but I'll bet he's enjoying it as a fringe benefit.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I didn't say anything about his wife...

Ah gotcha...

images

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I gave up on all local aka Hok media a long time ago, rely on CF, WR&NL, Cyclones.com etc. Instead of listening to Dumb & Dumber on KXNO, pull up Rome or Mohr's interview of Dreamy and drink an enjoyable beverage.:smile:

Winning quote right here.
I would just like to thank Cyclone Fanatic because I use CF for ALL my cyclone news. CF helps me filter the crap that is local media coverage.

Illiniclone

Jan 20, 2009
Just said no one puts lipstick on a pig better than Iowa State. Also said as long as CPR gives a good locker room speech or press conference, all is well....win or lose.

Why do you think he's doing this? So people will call that turd they call a show and rip him. Seriously, everyone should stop caring what that old ratchety Canadian hoser has to say. He's a disgrace to anyone that works in the radio business.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Media. The ultimate hypocrites.

Want coaches and players to speak their mind, say what they think, and show passion. And then when they do, bury them for it.

What a **** profession.

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006
The media is being really annoying today. They just need to get over it and move on.

This is true, If I have ever seen anything so overly blown out of proportion, and then beat to death over and over and over again. Todays radio was that. You would have thought it was something as important as Rhabdo .

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
Media. The ultimate hypocrites.

Want coaches and players to speak their mind, say what they think, and show passion. And then when they do, bury them for it.

What a **** profession.

You forgot the part where they massively overreact to drive up TV/radio rating and page views so they can look more successful despite the fact that they only exist to report on the goings on of other people. Not sure if troll or hiena is a more appropriate term.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
He is essentially ripping Allen Lazard at this point.

Absolutely shameful conduct by Miller in ripping a high school kid. I hope this helps him deal with his inadequacies. He really shouldn't be on the air.

Ken is now playing media Bully card.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Does it annoy anyone else when Miller follows up every opinion with, "I think BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... I REALLY DO!"?