KCCI HD news on Tuesday

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I saw a couple ads during the basketball games today, apparently KCCI is following in WHO's footsteps and doing a segment of the news in HD on Tuesday night at 10:00. I only saw parts of the commercials so I didn't get the whole story, but I think they're calling it "High Altitude HD" and at first I thought they were using a helicopter, but I'm thinking they're actually taking an HD camera to the top of the Principal building for views of downtown.

Anyone who saw the commercials care to add some info? I couldn't find anything on kcci.com, but could be interesting.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Thats a start. It is painful to watch anything not in HD.

Now if only the Big 12 could do something about its TV package.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I saw a couple ads during the basketball games today, apparently KCCI is following in WHO's footsteps and doing a segment of the news in HD on Tuesday night at 10:00. I only saw parts of the commercials so I didn't get the whole story, but I think they're calling it "High Altitude HD" and at first I thought they were using a helicopter, but I'm thinking they're actually taking an HD camera to the top of the Principal building for views of downtown.

Anyone who saw the commercials care to add some info? I couldn't find anything on kcci.com, but could be interesting.

Looks like it was 801 Grand.

I agree with ajk. Now that I've been spoiled with HD, everything else seems really bad.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Thats a start. It is painful to watch anything not in HD.

Now if only the Big 12 could do something about its TV package.

Yeah, that's a different story...

I don't watch the news on tv much, but if one of the local channels would step up and do it in HD, that would definitely be my news channel of choice. I wouldn't care who had the most Doppler watts.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron