KC Game Weather

Discussion in 'Football' started by isuno1fan, Sep 28, 2009.

  1. isuno1fan

    isuno1fan Well-Known Member

    Mar 30, 2006
    19,146
    622
    113
    Clive, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +1,046 / 187 / -0
    All too early forecast:

    High of 60 with showers :confused:
     
  2. chuckd4735

    chuckd4735 Well-Known Member

    Mar 29, 2006
    25,014
    1,624
    113
    Male
    MO/KS
    Ratings:
    +4,609 / 209 / -0
    30% chanced of a "few showers". What this means is there is a 70% chance there will be nothing!
     
  3. Cylax51

    Cylax51 Active Member

    Apr 8, 2009
    525
    33
    28
    Project Manager
    Lisbon, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    100% chance of a wildcat beat down!
     
  4. ia8manfan

    ia8manfan Member

    Apr 12, 2006
    479
    19
    18
    Philadelphia
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
  5. DaddyMac

    DaddyMac Well-Known Member

    Oct 18, 2006
    14,352
    457
    83
    Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I forecast the beer will go down as if dipped from a fresh mountain stream.....
     
  6. erikbj

    erikbj Well-Known Member

    Aug 31, 2006
    7,298
    229
    63
    compliance officer
    hiawatha, ia
    Ratings:
    +431 / 35 / -0
    Lets worry about this on friday, weather can't be predicted 5-6 days out.
     
  7. isuno1fan

    isuno1fan Well-Known Member

    Mar 30, 2006
    19,146
    622
    113
    Clive, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +1,046 / 187 / -0
    Ughhh....now showing 56 for a high with showers.
     

Share This Page