Kansas vs Michigan St.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I watched the game last night and for the first time I watched it knowing that KU was cheating and paying the players. I hate Michigan State and they are scum bags but I was hoping they would beat KU. It's sad that the game felt so dirty watching KU knowing the players were cheating. I mean I always suspected but now we know.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I watched the game last night and for the first time I watched it knowing that KU was cheating and paying the players. I hate Michigan State and they are scum bags but I was hoping they would beat KU. It's sad that the game felt so dirty watching KU knowing the players were cheating. I mean I always suspected but now we know.

I refuse to watch them. Have to decide what to do when we play them. Do not want to watch but Cyclones so conflicted.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Thought KU looked great at times but was impressed with some of the MSU guys as well. Both teams were sloppy and fouled a lot which you expect from a first game.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Dedric Lawson had 20pts, 14 reb and 6 assists and played maybe a B- game.

KU's ceiling is very high. They can play a lot better than that.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Duke is scary, elite, and #1 after the next poll.

Ku has its typical, excellent, deep, skilled club, and are now seen as clear favorites to win the B12 again. Their guards are better than thought and will only get better with seasoning.

UK looked lost at times but still better than Sparty, which wasn't very good at all much of the game, albeit Ku had a lot to do with that.

ESPN put their prime assets up for review last night. Kinda like a small town parade of homes for everyone to slobber over. An early-season blueblood recruiting advantage at a minimum and an example of why college sports needs a commissioner.

Last edited:

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I stand by that statement. KU hasn't figured it out yet, especially with Dok out again.

Just a reminder that KU got embarrassed at home last year in Game #2 of the Big 12 season and everyone overreacted and said they were the team that would finally lose the streak.

KU can get waxed on the road against every other team in the top half of the Big 12 and finish 14-4. Still a LOT of games to go. It's a road loss against a good team, nothing more. ISU better not ISU and follow at great home win with a stinker on the road at Baylor.

• Agree
Reactions: brycy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I stand by that statement. KU hasn't figured it out yet, especially with Dok out again.

Just a reminder that KU got embarrassed at home last year in Game #2 of the Big 12 season and everyone overreacted and said they were the team that would finally lose the streak.

KU can get waxed on the road against every other team in the top half of the Big 12 and finish 14-4. Still a LOT of games to go. It's a road loss against a good team, nothing more. ISU better not ISU and follow at great home win with a stinker on the road at Baylor.

I think KU wins the Big 12 but the most talented, deepest Bill Self team ever narrative that got shoved down our throats all off season makes me laugh still

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I think KU wins the Big 12 but the most talented, deepest Bill Self team ever narrative that got shoved down our throats all off season makes me laugh still
It is the deepest team he has ever had. Maybe not the most talented. With Dok now out for the year (torn wrist ligaments) wr are back to a little more small ball. Should be interesting.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
It is the deepest team he has ever had. Maybe not the most talented. With Dok now out for the year (torn wrist ligaments) wr are back to a little more small ball. Should be interesting.
It's really not that deep at all

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

There's no way this is the deepest team he's ever had and LOL on the "maybe" not the most talented.

Charlie Moore isn't playing over 18 mpg on the deepest Bill Self team in history

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

IT is the deepest if they have Doke and DeSousa. Both out = not deep.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Saying they will be better than Duke is kind of 'lol' now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron