WTB: Kansas (MBB) 3 (or any number that's available) tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Logged on at 8 AM early as you could....selected my 3 tickets, went through all the pages and somehow lost the tickets to someone else. That being said, I'm officially looking for 3. Hopefully something shakes loose for my group.

Thanks!

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
Re: Kansas (MBB) 3 tickets

Also with you, there must be very little single game tickets even available. I got on at 8 and tried for 2 to Kansas and Texas and couldn't get either game.....frustrating

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

It was just annoying because I selected the seats, entered the security code, then it said someone beat me to them....well don't let me select the seats then!!

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS

They probably had like 100 tickets left. Probably ticket brokers bought them all :(

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

I think you have to enter the code before you get those seats, likely someone beat you to the code, happened to me too, 3 times.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center

Guess what mj4cy...

I selected two tickets (out of three in a row remaining) and it said I couldn't leave just one seat so it rejected me. I wonder if you and I switched places if you'd have all three right now...

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Getting back to my OP, I would be willing to pay more for the KU game, but it's not worth it to be gouged either. Hopefully some cyclone fans out there who can't make it will have mercy on me!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

I know two people that can't make that one, assuming it's an evening game. Maybe we can figure something out.

They usually give those to 2 friends who are KU fans, but those people should be occupied that night due to other commitments. It might work.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

I know two people that can't make that one, assuming it's an evening game. Maybe we can figure something out.

They usually give those to 2 friends who are KU fans, but those people should be occupied that night due to other commitments. It might work.

Awesome. Well just keep me posted if anything shakes loose. Thanks!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Awesome. Well just keep me posted if anything shakes loose. Thanks!

Absolutely!

I should get this in here, since I seem to be all over these threads like a vulture, none of these are tickets that I'm selling. I just know times when other people in our group can't make it. There's no money in this for me. I'm keeping my tickets and feeding my addiction.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Absolutely!

I should get this in here, since I seem to be all over these threads like a vulture, none of these are tickets that I'm selling. I just know times when other people in our group can't make it. There's no money in this for me. I'm keeping my tickets and feeding my addiction.

I think you had mentioned that last year and completely understandable. I will pay whatever is fair. Not looking to get a handout, but don't want to be gouged either.

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012

I think you had mentioned that last year and completely understandable. I will pay whatever is fair. Not looking to get a handout, but don't want to be gouged either.

Yeah - I gave in on stubhub for that one... It was amazing to see all the tickets go off the ticketmaster site to only re-appear on stubhub at $200... merry christmas present to me i guess...

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Yeah - I gave in on stubhub for that one... It was amazing to see all the tickets go off the ticketmaster site to only re-appear on stubhub at $200... merry christmas present to me i guess...

I'm going to take the patient route and see if it pays off. for 200, I'll go to a sports bar with some buddies and buy all the food/drinks I want haha.

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA

Absolutely!

If it doesn't work out for mj4cy, I'm also interested in 2 tickets. I guess this is me "taking a number" in line. If it helps the Kansas game also falls on my birthday this year, so I think CF owes me a gift right?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Figure I'll bump since it's been a couple months. Still looking if anyone knows of anything that's not simply selling to gouge another Cyclone fan.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
There were 4 tickets on Craiglist for $100 a piece for Section 231, Row 16 this morning. That seems extremely reasonable based on not just what people are listing tickets for on Stubhub; but also what people are paying as well. 46 balcony seats sold in the last 3 weeks. Average sale price of $268.86 and over half of those seats were in Rows 14-17.

Top #10 squads, potential Gameday, conference championship implications. The prices people have to pay is the downside to the success that we are seeing. Kansas fans are immune to these price because they have been paying the same prices for over 10 years.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
doing my bi-weekly bump in case anyone is looking to sell.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Saw 4 tickets on Craigslist in Section 233, Row 12 being sold for $800 total including a parking pass. I think with the impending announcement of ESPN Gameday I would imagine that it will be tough to get inside the arena for less than $150 a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.