Jr Cyclone Club MBB tickets

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If you have a child in the JCC we just got an email to purchase tickets to MBB games. It is a bit different than in years past. There are only two games available (past few years there were 5 or more games available) Dec 31st non-conference game and Jan 6th conference game. Also, adult tickets are full price this year, plus ticketmaster fees. (Before they were $8). The JCC member's tickets are still free. You can purchase up to 4 adult tickets. There is a pre-sale code in an email from the JCC.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Already picked up ours for both games. Right by where they come out of the locker room!

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Changes that should be made in the Jr. Cyclone Club:

1. Make the maximum age younger.
2. Allow them to come to more non-conf games, especially during the break.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
Changes that should be made in the Jr. Cyclone Club:

1. Make the maximum age younger.
2. Allow them to come to more non-conf games, especially during the break.
I don't mind them allowing up to HS seniors, that might be the only way some of these kids get to go to games.

I just looked at the schedule, I think the two games offered are the only games this year during the breaks. Sucks for us as JCC parents, but that's how it shakes out sometimes.

I ordered our tickets for the NYE game. Can't make it to the other thanks to the fact we live an hour away and it's on a school night.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Here's a cool story, bro...

I just ordered my tickets and when I was submitting my order my Captcha phrase was:

"There is only Zul!"

I had to laugh out loud at the use of the obscure Ghostbusters phrase.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron