Jon Miller talking about Iowa winning Big 10 on his show today!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
QFT - Listening to Jon Miller is like buying anything from Kum and Go ultimately it will end up benefiting the Hawks - so why do it?

Kum and Go donates to ISU as well, I dont know what the big deal is.

I thought Iowa fans couldnt wait for Tate to graduate, now he is an Iowa great.

Iowa fans need to slow down on the Big 2432 Title, this is the same team who has lost to Northwestern and Indiana recently, no game is a sure win for them.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
How can anyone even listen to his show? I'll never understand his fan club on this website. He's not a closet clone fan, he's snide towards clones on the radio.......it's almost like some people are "star struck" by him and think he's a celebrity. I don't get it. I just don't listen. Period. Nothing good comes of it, ever.

I agree with you 100%. I have the same dislike and disdain for Miller as the rest of anything related to EIU. His little disgusting sneer is enough to make me wanna puke.