Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Had to google. Not disappointed.

@Mr Janny and I saw the CSI episode w/it together, like, 12 years ago and neither one of us has forgotten the term because it's such a hilarious word on its own, even outside of the context. Like, I assume there's sniffing involved because it rhymes?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Weird thing here, but that is also the only CSI episode I have randomly watched. Is that the only episode they ever play???

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else remember the MTV Real Life episode on the Furry people? I'd link it, but not at work. I remember watching that in high school. That episode followed individuals who attended a furry conference somewhere and were deep into the furry community. What I specifically recall is that some of the costumes have openings and built in contraception so they can 'mate.'

For those of you hoping to join, you JUST missed the furry convention here in MSP last month. I was somewhat surprised that their national convention only drew 1300 people.

http://www.startribune.com/the-furry-migration-convention-is-in-minneapolis/559617891/

• Funny

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have to say that I am genuinely concerned that this was announced on the same day a new study was released showing that farmers have the most sex.

There are some "coincidences" that make you really wonder...

• Funny

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
When I was in, they started an S&M club. They had the club picture and oddly enough, the entire club was made up of what appeared to be all white male engineers.

Are you talking about Cuffs? I was on student council when they first started and I remember that being a hot topic on whether to fund them or not.