John Kolar new transfer QB

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
I sure hope it's Moore that is leaving and not Mitchell.

Also, what year would this Kolar be? The article says he will graduate in 4 years, but he didn't play much in his 4 years at OSU. That doesn't jive.

no idea. 94 percent of the people on this board have more inside knowledge on the football program than me. I just saw that this morning while I was ignoring my children and drinking my coffee, came here to see what everyone was saying and apparently I'm the first to see it.

But if he graduates then he can play one as a grad transfer right?

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Thanks for sharing. Looks like he was highly rated coming out of high school but has really been a scout team guy for the pokes. He tweets a lot of isu stuff about his brother. Grad transfer to add depth next year is a good thing. We all know we've needed depth the last few years.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
no idea. 94 percent of the people on this board have more inside knowledge on the football program than me. I just saw that this morning while I was ignoring my children and drinking my coffee, came here to see what everyone was saying and apparently I'm the first to see it.

But if he graduates then he can play one as a grad transfer right?

That's a scoop, man! :D

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks for sharing. Looks like he was highly rated coming out of high school but has really been a scout team guy for the pokes. He tweets a lot of isu stuff about his brother. Grad transfer to add depth next year is a good thing. We all know we've needed depth the last few years.

Win, win. We get emergency depth and maybe some senior leadership and he gets a chance to play with his brother. Like.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
To me this is best case scenario. Trade 2 backup QBs (unfortunately 1 with meaningful game experience) for 1 seniored QB to help fill the shoes of KK.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I sure hope it's Moore that is leaving and not Mitchell.

Also, what year would this Kolar be? The article says he will graduate in 4 years, but he didn't play much in his 4 years at OSU. That doesn't jive.
Poorly worded.
"He will graduate in 4 years" = "he only used 4 years to complete his degree and graduate". He will be a grad transfer.

Help Support Us

Become a patron