Jerry Palm

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Palm's an idiot. He's as big of an A-10 homer as he is a Big Ten homer. He has UMass and Charlotte as his First Four Out when they shouldn't even be close to the bubble.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
Palm is obsessed with quality road wins, I am sure that is what he is holding on to

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Is this just an ISU thing or is it that we are ISU, so we only hear the bad stuff about ISU? I know, I've heard it myself a million times, but it truly amazes me that people go out of their way to trash a school like ISU so often. I mean are other schools saying the same things about themselves and this is just a "Woe is us" complex that we have? It certainly does seem, that for such and insignificant school as others would have you believe we are in the sports world, there are a lot of people that choose ISU to **** on, just to **** on it. I mean seriously, why pick ISU as the bubble team at this point? IF ISU truly is a bubble team, then the system is dramatically flawed. I just wish someone would call his *** out on the air some time. And just say, "Hey Palm, what are you, an idiot?"

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
A little off topic here, but why is there a Combos ad showing the backside of a wrinkly old lady in a bikini on CF?

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Jerry is trolling ISU fans and you all are giving him want he wants which is hits on his blog.

The problem with Jerry trolling the ISU fanbase is that he sucks at it. I would say that 99.9% of Cyclone fans have labeled Jerry a complete moron and these threads pop up just so we can all join in on making fun of him. Each time Jerry opens his mouth a little more stupidity escapes. There is a reason that Jerry's bracket doesn't look like any of the hundreds of others that are out there right now. He is a no talent hack.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Jerry is trolling ISU fans and you all are giving him want he wants which is hits on his blog.

He may be, but if your job is prognosticating the tournament...and two years in a row you are 16-30 teams off in predicting the last team in...that doesn't make you look good. He may be trolling, but it makes him really really bad at his job.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
He may be, but if your job is prognosticating the tournament...and two years in a row you are 16-30 teams off in predicting the last team in...that doesn't make you look good. He may be trolling, but it makes him really really bad at his job.

He should switch to weather.