Jerrod Black???

isupug7

Nov 7, 2008
I'm sitting here watching the Iowa State vs Colorado game on mediacom and it got me wondering where is jerrod black at? Coming into the season i heard so much about him and i even remember him on the field a couple of times making some nice plays.... anybody got some insight to this?

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Jerrod Black doesnt play basketball...

But, he hurt his ankle early, coaches stopped playing him by KU game, he was a little upset about it. But he should be 100% next season

isupug7

Nov 7, 2008
Yah I noticed I did that after I posted this thread..... Well that's good to hear that it wasn't necessarily his performance or effort... I guess my next question would be does he have the effort and talent to really step in next year and possibly start for us... or was all the hype maybe just blown out of proportion a little bit..

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
He has talent, could use an offseason of weights, should be good for us, partially why we havent been recruiting too many DT

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Jerrod's the man...him and collin just gotta get their mind right after the loss of Philly B...Jerrod's the next Brent Curvey.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron