Jenna Brandt Transferring...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Crazyape22

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, she is playing behind a RS JR All-SEC setter. Newsome needs to bring along two Iowans, Kylie Deberg and Kenna Sauer.
I knew a transfer was coming from Missouri, just didn't know which one it was so decided to delete it. Kylie is going to play beach at LSU. Not sure where Kenna is going.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Quite amazing how Sauer, Acacia Brown, Justis Jackson all went somewhere after good HS careers and all of them have now transferred.

Crazyape22

Feb 22, 2019
I have heard that another player is not returning & quitting volleyball. I have yet to see her name in transfer portal so may have some truth to it.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
I have heard that another player is not returning & quitting volleyball. I have yet to see her name in transfer portal so may have some truth to it.
Avery Rhodes and Brooke Andersen have had multiple injury issues so I suspect it may be one of those two, (if an additional player is leaving for medical reasons).

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Candelaria Herrera is not returning which is not a big surprise-
Here is 4/30 JW interview with CJL. CJL mentions that Herrera is returning for the fall. No explicit mention of other players not returning that do have eligibility remaining.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Quite amazing how Sauer, Acacia Brown, Justis Jackson all went somewhere after good HS careers and all of them have now transferred.
Sauer from Mizzou to TX Tech, Brown from Miss St to Iowa, Jackson from Tulsa to ????

Did ISU get involved with Sauer or Brown? And if not, was it likely due to lack of available schollies?
Is Justis Kevin’s daughter?
Jackson played HS at Davenport North. According to Tulsa bio, her parents are Dell Allen and Theresa Jackson.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harimad and BCClone

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I know that and OH of 2022 was told two years ago "we have no money" I know things may have changed since then?