Jeff Horner to ISU? [No chance]

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Nope, Horner started at QB for Mason City his freshmen and sophomore seasons. He played WR as a junior and senior. He was on varsity all 4 years.

Ya you're right. I thought he was a year older than me and wasn't sure about most of the dates. I saw his first year listed at Iowa was '03, maybe just his first year played? He definitely played QB his freshmen year, but I didn't realize my own age apparently lol.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Well since Mason Citys freshman team probably does not travel to Newton, its safe to assume it was his sophomore or junior year.

Regardless, Jeff Horner is a ******

We rotated, just like everyone else. Besides Horner played varsity his freshman year.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Nope, Horner started at QB for Mason City his freshmen and sophomore seasons. He played WR as a junior and senior. He was on varsity all 4 years.

We rotated, just like everyone else. Besides Horner played varsity his freshman year.

Yeah, I dont know the guys biography at all. I do know he is a ******, and I dont see you arguing that point.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
How could you be misinformed? You said it was YOUR most vivid memory or him. You are making stuff up and you got busted.

I was misinformed about his father being a doctor. I don't really care if you believe me, this site is full of A-holes most of the time.

Last edited:

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
My most vivid memory of Jeff Horner was when he was a freshmen in high school, and starting QB for Mason City. He came to town got sandwich sacked by our all-state nose guard and stud D End. His father, who is a Dr, came out on the field and took him out for the rest of the game.... LOL

You are either stupid or lying....most likely both.

Horner's dad was a teacher at Mason City and the boys basketball coach. He is not a doctor.

No just misinformed. This happened. Newton, 2000. Look it up.

I'll back you up on this one BWRhasnoAC. I was there. I think it happened real early in the game. It didn't take long for Newton to roll up a 50 point lead -- I think Newton scored on its first possession of the second half and got on the bus for that long trip home. The game you are talking about happened up in Mason City.

Last edited:

Section136

Jul 5, 2010
Dean Oliver is an assistant at North Dakota, probably got him the job

It sounds like Oliver has taken an assistant coaching position with Illinois State. Horner is pretty much replacing Oliver at UND from the looks of it. Former Iowa assistant Brian Jones is the head coach at North Dakota.

Last edited:

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
This one's beginning to rival it for creepy obsession with former Iowa athletes.

What do you guys think Jeff Horner is wearing right now? A Hawkeye T-shirt with some warm-up pants? Maybe some gym shorts? Perhaps....nothing but boxers and a smile? A mind does wander.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
It sounds like Oliver has taken an assistant coaching position with Illinois State. Horner is pretty much replacing Oliver at UND from the looks of it. Former Iowa assistant Brian Jones is the head coach at North Dakota.

Quite the coaching tree.:eek:o7dt::nerd6bs::baffled5wh::rolleyes5cz::laugh8kb:

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
In other news. Valley Southwoods is looking for a quality Study Hall Supervisor. Interested applicants should inquire within.

Help Support Us

Become a patron