NFL: Jay Cutler and Bears likely parting ways

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I figured he'd be staying with the Bears. I've given him crap for being whiny and stuff like that but I'd take him. Then you can use that early first round pick in the draft on something other than a qb.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I figured he'd be staying with the Bears. I've given him crap for being whiny and stuff like that but I'd take him. Then you can use that early first round pick in the draft on something other than a qb.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Cutler isn't a bad QB.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008

Like a defensive back or four.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Best QB for the Bears in 25 years and they are going to let him go?

I hope he goes to the Vikings! Get him, and draft some defensive players and they will compete next year.

cycart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2012
Johnston, IA
I hope he stays in the division. As a Packers fan my friends and I always enjoyed watching him throw a game away and whine about it.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
As a Green Bay fan, I find it more likely Brett Favre suits up for Green Bay, rather than Chicago actually finding a legitimate threat at Quarterback.....

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Do not want Cutler. Too many character questions and he only seems to divide the locker room. QB has to bring it together, and Jay Cutler is not that and never will be that. Cutler will get signed by Al Davis, I can't see much else. I mean if the Bears are going to let him walk and hes the best qb they have had in 25 years? Yeah... he doesn't have what it takes to win it all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron