ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Press release from Iowa State....

AMES, Iowa – A district court judge ruled today that Bubu Palo is temporarily allowed to participate as a member of the Iowa State men’s basketball team pending the outcome of further court proceedings. A final hearing date has not been determined.

“We are disappointed to learn of the district court judge’s decision to reinstate Bubu Palo to our basketball team,â€￾ Pollard said. “We believe the university should have the sole right and responsibility to determine any student’s participation in extracurricular activities at Iowa State University.â€￾

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
This is one big ****en mess. ISU might just bury itself with it's own ****.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
You've got to be kidding me right? What a just outright stupid thing for Pollard to say. I've had enough of his mouth, I really have. Someone needs to put a muzzle on him.

I swear this guy has the business sense of Warren Buffet and the common sense of Kim Kardashian.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Press release from Iowa State....

AMES, Iowa – A district court judge ruled today that Bubu Palo is temporarily allowed to participate as a member of the Iowa State men’s basketball team pending the outcome of further court proceedings. A final hearing date has not been determined.

“We are disappointed to learn of the district court judge’s decision to reinstate Bubu Palo to our basketball team,â€￾ Pollard said. “We believe the university should have the sole right and responsibility to determine any student’s participation in extracurricular activities at Iowa State University.â€￾

His boss will be happy with his rhetoric. Anything else would have made his boss look the fool.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
It's seems to me Leath forced him to say that. There's no way Hoiberg agrees with what JP said there.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Just trying to make the university look good. That is all this statement is. That way nobody can say Iowa State is allowing a accused sex offender play basketball.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
This would have been a better time to keep your mouth shut for Pollard. Love all that he's done, but this is just a boneheaded release.

cped

Feb 3, 2012
I'm sure Fred will have to legally let him dress now, but I see zero chance Bubu plays any this season. Not because I'm saying he can't catch up on the logistics, but because Jamie won't allow it.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What's the big deal? What did people expect him to say? Obviously a comment was to be expected from the AD's office, and did anyone really expect him to say something contrary to the University's position? Personally, I disagree with ISU's position, but I don't see why this is so shocking.