Jamie Pollard on KXNO today at 2:30

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Will AFL2 coming to Des Moines have any impact on college football in the state of Iowa - positive or negative? I can see maybe using it as a recruiting tool? or is it another decision that fans have to make regarding how they choose to spend their money?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
How about his opinion of the stadium improvements? On schedule and how the facilities master plan is shaping up for the future? BBall practice facility. Redoing the concessions/restrooms on the east side. Plans for south endzone.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I'd like to hear his thoughts on how he thinks ISU caoches are doing in recruiting good charachter as well as how they manage to monitor kids behavior once they get on campus. Would also like an update on FB season ticket sales.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
Jon - Any chance of a podcast for this?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Will the Big XII Baseball Tournament be on national TV again? Do we get a piece of that even if we don't participate? How is Missouri ranked #2 in the nation if they aren't from the south?

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Ask him if they are going to have some small concerts before or after the football games like a couple years ago. I thought they were great( luv me some Kentucky Fried Mullet) just need a better location.

Tell him we dont want anything lame like Kelly Clarkson.

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
ask him about an entrance song/video. There have been about ten housand posts on that subject.

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
I would like to know (most of these have been mentioned by others)

How is fund raising going?

How about his opinion of the stadium improvements? On schedule and how the facilities master plan is shaping up for the future? BBall practice facility. Redoing the concessions/restrooms on the east side. Plans for south endzone.

how he thinks ISU coaches are doing in recruiting good character as well as how they manage to monitor kids behavior once they get on campus.

update on FB season ticket sales/expectations.

His overall opinion on the past year of cyclone athletics and where we need to go from here.

JJ4ISU

Apr 11, 2006
WDM Side of Waukee
Ask him if he's concerned that neither the football or men's basketball program have seen a post-season (bowl game or NCAA Tourney) since he was hired as athletic director...He was hired in the middle of McCarney's last winning football season, which was actually very disappointing, so I don't count that as a success...

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Will there be any packages available from ISU for the UNLV game in Vegas?

How will ticket alotment for that game be distributed?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Ask him where he is going to put the "Cyclone State Again" billboard.

I think he'd appreciate the humor in this question. :yes:

Instead of asking where season ticket sales are (which isn't really going to be known until after April 1), ask him what HIS expectations for ticket sales are?

Ask him if he is concerned at all with the direction of the MBB program.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Ask him how many arrests it would take for Iowa State to hire a "Player Development Director".

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Ask him if he's concerned that neither the football or men's basketball program have seen a post-season (bowl game or NCAA Tourney) since he was hired as athletic director...He was hired in the middle of McCarney's last winning football season, which was actually very disappointing, so I don't count that as a success...

Ouch!

8 chars

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron