It's Stanley Cup time: Need a hockey thread: Oilers vs Panthers

peatyscotch

Feb 16, 2022
This final is too close to call. My heart is with the Oilers but those Panthers look awful good. Plus Florida has the extra experience in a Stanley Cup final. Should be a great final. I am curious what other readers think about this one. Maybe add to the conversation by asking who wins the Conn Smythe Trophy this year.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This final is too close to call. My heart is with the Oilers but those Panthers look awful good. Plus Florida has the extra experience in a Stanley Cup final. Should be a great final. I am curious what other readers think about this one. Maybe add to the conversation by asking who wins the Conn Smythe Trophy this year.
This hasn't gone too far yet. Might consider taking this thread to the Pro Sports section. :)

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Florida in 6. Florida is too deep and too physical, just wear teams downs

Reactions: SolterraCyclone

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Going with the Panthers. The McDavid line for Edmonton has been relied upon so much this playoffs and have been on the ice so much through long series, I don’t think they hold up.

JP4CY

Doesn't quickly stand up when the plane lands.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
As a kid I always loved the plastic rats being thrown onto the Florida ice. Is that still a thing?

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Last Canadian team to win the Stanley Cup was Montreal in 1993. Oilers are playing for national pride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron