It's Officially Game Day!!!

stvfarmboy

May 20, 2006
Ames, IA
I am in Ames and had about 0.25" yesterday and about another 0.8" last night. Which is pretty much the same as TheShadow said above.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Oh, sweet Laramie! We drove my limousine out there for the game in... '96? We got it handed to us that day. But we tailgated at least 4 hours ahead, and were the only ones there for the next 3... I think that was Tiller's last year there or second to last. After the beat down we took we went to the Professional Bull Riding Tour next door in the BB arena. I have some great pictures from the top of the mountains with my buddies. What a beautiful place... to visit.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Maybe we could put the muddy uniforms on a treadmill........MAN IT'S GOOD IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN:wink:
I don't think I've ever tried that:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I am all excited, trying to do four hours of work, and get the office carpets cleaned!!

Everyone's kicked out for the rest of the day:cute:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Let's hope they don't have any Giant Bunnies like this one:
http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/04/26/170064.aspx

Or the killer rabbit from Monty Python's the Holy Grail:
Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Robin: You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!
Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Chizik could always bring out the holy hand gernade of Antioch...

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
You guys would be proud of me. I am having a tailgate at my house tomorrow night. I am having about 15+ people over to watch the game/eat food/drink beer. I live in Wyoming of course so none of them are really Cyclone fans, but decided to join me in the fun anyways.

I do what I can. 10 pounds of hamburger waiting to be fired up.

More than 15 people and only 10 pounds of hamburger? You're going to need at least two or three times that amount. :wink:

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
I listened to the fight song on the way to work. Really hard to get work done knowing that in 3 hours I am heading to Ames.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I listened to the fight song on the way to work. Really hard to get work done knowing that in 3 hours I am heading to Ames.

I listened to the fight song at work, knowing that I can't go to the game :no:

heh heh heh one of the guys I've been working with saw my eyes today, went "Oh God" and couldn't look at me talk to me... :biggrin:

(Wearing these contacts.... sadly without the face paint)

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
To help get the blood pumping on this most auspicious day!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJjXxJ6LXQ&feature=related"]YouTube - 2007 Iowa State Football Highlight Video[/ame]

djkent01

Feb 21, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I had a professional business breakast meting this morning. Everyone else was dressed in business garb, but I was PROUDLY wearing a Cyclone jersey (an old one - haven't had time to buy the new yet). YEAH BABY! That was a fun meeting.

On 9/11, it's my turn to make a 12 minute presentation - the Thursday before the Iowa game. My presentation is going to start with the new "I-State" Commercial. Abd by then, I'll be wearing the new Cyclone colors.

I AM JUICED! The turnaround begins tonight.