It's Officially Game Day!!!

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I can't believe no one has posted this and it's 12:38 a.m. already!!!

I'm ready for "Another Cyclone First Down!!!"

Reactions: Palmer

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
You guys would be proud of me. I am having a tailgate at my house tomorrow night. I am having about 15+ people over to watch the game/eat food/drink beer. I live in Wyoming of course so none of them are really Cyclone fans, but decided to join me in the fun anyways.

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
You guys would be proud of me. I am having a tailgate at my house tomorrow night. I am having about 15+ people over to watch the game/eat food/drink beer. I live in Wyoming of course so none of them are really Cyclone fans, but decided to join me in the fun anyways.
That's a good job outta you!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Boy is the grounds crew going to have a fun time if it keeps pouring
like this and the field is soft tonight...the new sod isn't going to be very happy :no:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I wonder how muddy the uniforms will get...I wouldn't want to wash them if it doesn't dry out a bit

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek

That is how it starts. Soon some guy's daughter that you had the party looks up ISU on the internet and sees they have a good Design School and decides to enroll. Her siblings and friends follow her to Ames. Pretty soon there is a charter bus rolling out of both Casper and Laramie for every Cyclone home football game.

God Bless Ya!

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA

Too bad I didn't know about you a few years ago. I used to spend 4-5 weekends a year out there when my son was going to Wyotech. One year I sat by myself in a motel in Laramie watching ISU-Navy. It would have been cool to know another Cyclone in the area. You're the host with the most, a great Cyclone ambassador!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I'm going to wear my Cyclone Socks to work today...

And probally my colored contacts (for a little while anyways...) :biggrin:

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Boy is the grounds crew going to have a fun time if it keeps pouring
like this and the field is soft tonight...the new sod isn't going to be very happy :no:

How much rain did Ames get?? In Ankeny, not sure we got any - didnt wake me anyway.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
We got a good rain in Ankeny. Driveway/deck is wet. Should be just right for football tonite.

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
This is better than waking up on christmas morning as a kid. I think the person who is most excited for the season to get underway is my wife. I think she is getting tired of the constant updates on exactly how long it is until kickoff.

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Man I so geeked for this game I can barely concentrate. I keep telling college football fans here at work about the game and I know a few are interested in watching it. I even wore my ISU shirt to work, but everyone assumes its a USC shirt due to being in So Cal. Nothing more irritating then walking through the halls at work and hearing the random "go Trojans" yelled as I walk by. Go Cyclones!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I wonder how muddy the uniforms will get...I wouldn't want to wash them if it doesn't dry out a bit

Maybe we could put the muddy uniforms on a treadmill........MAN IT'S GOOD IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN:wink: