Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mens Basketball' started by The Rob Gray, Dec 31, 2019.
Like the Milwaukee game, I'm glad I was unable to watch this ****** ass loss.
He just lost a top recruit. Plus it was never a too 15 class lol.
No ******* excuse to lose to that team regardless who is out.
Is not losing the team. They don't know what to do. Players or coaches. If you read Hines's article the coaches asked the players what needs to be done to improve and there was silence.
So you're saying Prohm was willing to throw the game to prove Lewis doesn't belong on the floor?
Wigg had been playing from day 1 with 1 foot out the door to look for his payday.
Season doesn't start until there is a players only meeting.
No way is next year anything more than another development year with all the youth as well as Zion and TL who don't seem to be getting it yet.
I support CSP and am BEGGING to see some life this year. This team needs a huge dose of pigbuttnasty...
I haven't even watched the game tonight yet, but here is what I can guess happens when I watch it tomorrow based on the box score:
1. Everyone stood around while Bolton drove to the basket (wish they would have initiated that offense earlier with Hali outside)
2. Does anyone know x's and O's on this staff? (Maybe I'm hyticritical on my a last statement? Ok.. probably not..)
3. There zero ******* excuses why we are still playing a 4 out 1 in with jacobson out and zero movement
4. Conditt is playing great and is still not starting!??!?!!?!!
5. Oh it was new years Eve and we didn't show up and everything will fix itself tomorrow even though we haven't learned how to play defense for 5 years, can't learn a motion offense or can't make adjustments and just let seniors play because they are seniors..
6. Happy new year's!
Ya i'm not so sure after tonight's post game interviews. Nixon looked pretty detached.
I’m not 100% off of Prohm yet but seriously can Matt Campbell coach basketball? As dumb as it sounds, we know he can at least motivate better. Obviously X’s and O’s Are another story.
Agree move on at any cost, go get TJ
This is unacceptable
So your “expectations” are to lose to ******* FAMU? I know this isn’t supposed to be a decent year, but you really expect to lose to FAMU? Get a grip.
Over/under: two more wins. Honest question at this point because I don’t trust this team.
Roster management is half of the job csp has recruited good players but not good rosters with players that can mesh.
It’s worse than that. It’s bad coaching in practice and games, too.
Players don’t respond to him. He lost last year’s team, wasting a talented roster.
Gotta think over. If they only win two more games he should be fired 100% and I love Prohm.
Over, I think they win 3 left.
Our recruiting class is only the 6th best in the Big 12, and if Blackwell decommits that probably puts us in last. Where are you getting top 15?