It is either a donut or roll.. Don't make it so difficult

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I ordered three dozen doughnuts this morning for work and I think they slipped a couple of Bismarks in there. :shocked:

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Eh...that's the French Quarter. No one I know calls it the riverwalk (including the uncle & cousins that live in Houma). :)

Not to disagree, but this is along the Mississippi, right by the convention center. I never considered that the French Quarter, as it's about 10 plus blocks from Bourbon Street (which has another Cafe du Monde).

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Well, thanks to this thread I pretty much look like this now...

homer1.jpg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Not to disagree, but this is along the Mississippi, right by the convention center. I never considered that the French Quarter, as it's about 10 plus blocks from Bourbon Street (which has another Cafe du Monde).

I have no idea where that thing is, but it isn't the Cafe Du Monde I know. I'm talking about the original...which is located IN the French Quarter. It's on Decatur, halfway between Canal St & Esplanade (generally considered the north & south borders for the Quarter). Apparently they have branched out, but generally the original with the large plaza of outdoor seating is the one people refer to, not a small storefront in a food court.