ISU's win over K State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
Since I received no responses begging for a copy of the ISU vs K. St. women's game I am assuming no one on here taped the game. Would it be possible to purchase a copy from Fox Sports North? Has anyone ever tried this before?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I tried desperately to find a copy of the ISU vs Oklahoma FB game last year (my son was on TV). I couldn't even find a contact at FSN to request a copy. The links to contacts they had on the site didn't work and there were no phone numbers. I ended up getting a copy from a very nice person on this site after months of begging:notworthy:

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Maybe they are worried about duplicating images from the game without the expressed written consent of the Big 12 conference.

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
Since I received no responses begging for a copy of the ISU vs K. St. women's game I am assuming no one on here taped the game. Would it be possible to purchase a copy from Fox Sports North? Has anyone ever tried this before?
I taped it but have not yet watched the whole game, so I am not sure I got the whole game because of the overtime.