ISU vs. Rutgers on Mediacom Connections

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
The Nit game between ISU and Rutgers was on the connections channel. Watching it I realized that this team had so much potential to be really good. I think the coaching could have been better.

Watching Homan and Vroman on the court together made me realize that we had two guys who could really play the post. Both were physical and had good hustle. It made me appreciate what we had compared to now.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
The Nit game between ISU and Rutgers was on the connections channel. Watching it I realized that this team had so much potential to be really good. I think the coaching could have been better.

Watching Homan and Vroman on the court together made me realize that we had two guys who could really play the post. Both were physical and had good hustle. It made me appreciate what we had compared to now.

Too bad they weren't involved in the offense the toward the end of the game and in OT. It was Stinson driving to the hoop after every possession. Can you image how good that offense could have been if the ball was spread around more.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron