ISU vs IOWA Official Game Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ppclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
is the game on ESPN? I saw it in the first post - but i live in Omaha and the World-Herald doesn't show it as being a "Game on TV".

Please God, let this game be on TV here.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Your probably better starting this one cyrevkah. The last 3 games i've started a game thread and we went 0-3 :sad:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Well, I've had winning games and losing games..... I cheer on the team no matter what.

Just, it's a rival game tonight....We HAVE to win!!

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
There is a 30 min pregame on WOI-TV at 6:30. The title of the show is Iowa Basketball Pregame Show. Does that mean the state of Iowa or the University Of Iowa pregame show? I knew it was on but I thought it was going to be a plain Jane show not specific to one team. Anyone know?

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
There is a 30 min pregame on WOI-TV at 6:30. The title of the show is Iowa Basketball Pregame Show. Does that mean the state of Iowa or the University Of Iowa pregame show? I knew it was on but I thought it was going to be a plain Jane show not specific to one team. Anyone know?

I was about to comment on that myself. Why is it the Iowa Basketball Pregame show? It may be me being one of those people looking for something to complain about, but seeing as it's our home game being broadcast on our TV affiliate why is it the Iowa bball show?

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas
I've got the Clones winning 77-61, covering the CyBookie spread...and the Clone VBer's beating the 'skers 3-2. Big night for the Clones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.