ISU STARTING QUARTERBACK

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'm going to assume that Daniel Kuehl is more athletic than you, being an athlete and all.

If he couldn't make it, you couldn't make it.
Well, he is a punter.. so I don't know how loosely you used the term "athlete"... :jimlad:
And to all you punters out there, I'm just kidding! calm down.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I'd like to know this as well.

Some don't think that it is a close race, just being advertised as such.

Also keep Kansas in mind. They had Todd Reesing come in and take the spot away from Kerry Meier. Meier was not a good QB and that battle was supposedally close. Reesing proved to be a much better QB.

C

CyBer

You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up the bulls ***, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
How do you know that it is that close of race?

We all know Tiller has been REALLY bad. Steele has been here since spring and hasn't beaten him out yet. All it takes is being average to beat him out.

So if you want to hold onto some idea that CPR is lying to the media saying this is a close battle when it isn't thats fine. Im just preparing for the worst offensive group since 2003, and the best defense since 2005.

Going to be a crazy year.

C

CyBer

We all know Tiller has been REALLY bad. Steele has been here since spring and hasn't beaten him out yet. All it takes is being average to beat him out.

So if you want to hold onto some idea that CPR is lying to the media saying this is a close battle when it isn't thats fine. Im just preparing for the worst offensive group since 2003, and the best defense since 2005 and the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation.

Going to be a crazy year.

FIFY.

C

CyBer

Or maybe he was saying that because he was waiting for Jantz to get a firm grasp of the offense.

Yeah it could be anything, but since he's saying it's close, I'm going to just choose to believe him.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Or maybe he was saying that because he was waiting for Jantz to get a firm grasp of the offense.

good point.

or maybe Tiller has come a long way since last year.

or maybe Tiller is the locker room favorite, and CPR wants to give the team time to come around to Jantz on their own by seeing how much better he performs in practice.

or maybe any number of things. We have no idea why CPR has waited to make the call, but it's ridiculous to be making assumptions on what it means about the talent level of our QB's.

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
My only hope is that whoever the coaches name as the starter, we as a fan base support that guy. We believe that Rhoads, Herman, and whoever else will objectively pick the QB that gives the team the best chance to win.