ISU/Stanford Game Thread

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
We need to play like Louisville right now...play hard and keep the pressure on and let things fall however they may.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I think the announcers just said the key to victory for Iowa State in the Maryland/Louisville game:

We gotta come out with an attitude. An attitude that we're here to play, and an attitude that we aren't scared at all of playing Stanford in California. An attitude that we're going to fight to the end. Ezell: It starts with you. :yes:

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I think the announcers just said the key to victory for Iowa State in the Maryland/Louisville game:

We gotta come out with an attitude. An attitude that we're here to play, and an attitude that we aren't scared a tall of playing Stanford in California. An attitude that we're going to fight to the end. Ezell: It starts with you. :yes:

So, basically the announcers told us that we have to come out to win the game. I guess that's a good reason to play the game.

As long as they don't have a Teen Wolf on the court, this should be fun!

Reactions: gocy444

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
4-3 Stanford...

One of the biggest joke foul calls I've ever heard. If they call ticky tacky fouls like that, I like our chances.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron