ISU Rec Center

dundermifflin

Nov 14, 2007
I was thinking about getting a membership to the rec center and I was wondering if anything as been upgraded the last few years (courts, big screen tv, weights, etc.).

bigredqb7

Apr 11, 2006
Milwaukee
they added a rock climbing wall that was once a racquetball court. i think the t.v. may be different too

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
There's a big screen on the main floor, near the white tables when you walk in. There's a rock climbing wall, 6 racquetball courts, and a ping pong room (2 tables) across from the locker rooms. 20 rec-size (smaller than regulation) basketball courts, 60-yd x 50-yd turf area, 300 meter track also on the main floor. Some basketball courts can also be used for badminton and volleyball, and some racquetball courts can be used for wallyball.

Upstairs there are free weights, resistance weights, ellipticals, stair climbers, treadmills, rowing machines, bikes, exercise balls, a track slightly smaller than the main floor, and a group fitness room. Currently there are 5 TVs on the 3rd floor--there used to be 6 but one has been out of commission for quite a while.