ISU on your ride?

Cyclone identification on your ride?

• I have a window/tailgate/bumper decal and/or plate holder.

Votes: 92 54.1%
  • I live in Iowa and have an ISU license plate.

Votes: 54 31.8%
  • I don't have any ISU ID on my car/truck/van.

Votes: 24 14.1%

• Total voters

stvfarmboy

May 20, 2006
Ames, IA
I have an Iowa State University sticker in the back window, and an license plate holder which I need to put on. Now I just have to get something for the wife's car.

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
Well, I suppose I could slap an ISU plate on my mower though.
I did put magnetic ISU on my lawn tractor wagon, have an early number ISU plate on my antique auto, Gridiron decal and ISU ALUMNI PLATE COVER on my current auto, and ISU hitch cover on the wife's ride. All my mail goes in a ISU MAILBOX and newspapers in ISU newspaper tubes and Alumni tags on both our car keys. Think I'm overdoing it? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I forgot...I did up the wife's van, too. She's not an alum, but some things are not an option.

CloneFan319

Aug 18, 2010
Iowa
ISU Decal in my back window, got 2 Iowa State headrest covers for Christmas, and in about 4-5 years I'll have an Iowa State Alimni liscense plate holder :)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I have ISU plates on one of my two cars (at least for the next few months - if plans don't change within the next few months I'll be moving to Michigan and those plates will have to come off the car - one of them will adorn my new office cubicle and the other will adorn a wall in the garage) and a whirlybird logo window decal in the same car. The other car was supposed to get the I-State window decal after the ISU-Kansas game earlier this year, but my brother-in-law snitched it. Won't complain too loudly - he did purchase the tickets for my wife and me...

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
ISU plate holder on the back, ISU vanity plate on the front (we don't have front plates in Indiana), an ISU sticker in my back window and a metal emblem attached to my trunk.

They're all of the punching Cy, though. And the vanity plate paid the price for an accidnent I had. Slid into a truck. Was going so slow that nothing happened to my car, but the hitch of the truck in front of my was hit by my plate and it broke, so I need to order a new one.

mepsgc

Jan 16, 2009
Johnston
Sidewindow decals and license plate holder on my wifes car. Rear window perf and ISU plates on my pickup.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
I'm curious how many of you have Iowa State ID on your car/truck.

In my neck of the woods, I feel obligated to do my part to at least partially offset all of those ugly buzzard heads on car windows. I've got my Cyclone Club window decal and an Iowa State license plate holder.

We have stickers on all 3 of our vehicles. Unfortunately, there aren't many others around where we live, my whole block is full of hawk homers. They really love my ISU mailbox and flag.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Plate frame on the family truckster and window cling on the econobox I drive to work. Had plates when I lived in state. I've considered personalized ones here with reference to ISU but not sure I'm as excited to call attention to myself now as I was when I was younger (my ISU plates had DRMWEVR on them - they hang in my garage now).