ISU moves back in to AP poll #24

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The NCAA NET ranking system has us at 18. This was recently instituted this fall by the NCAA in place of RPI. It relies on game results, strength of schedule, game location, scoring margin, net offensive and defensive efficiency, and the quality of wins and losses.

I am not familiar with this system yet.....ranking seems good.?
View attachment 61844

That system has liked us all year. The good news is, pretty much all the ratings systems like us, so we're in a great spot if we finish the season strong.

Reactions: Cyder91

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I cheer for ISU when not playing Iowa or UNI. You bashed me for posting when they were losing. I am posting when they win too. Cant win can I

I cheer for UNI.

I don't cheer for Iowa. Unless they were playing Baylor or PSU.

Although someone like Steve Alford may not understand why that is.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Cool they're ranked...picked a tough week to just sneak back in but a good challenge and that KSU loss again looks less and less bad (although it was at ****ing Hilton and should have ****ing won by like 10).

Win two this week (not likely) and DIRECTLY TO MY VEINS PLEASE.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
The NCAA NET ranking system has us at 18. This was recently instituted this fall by the NCAA in place of RPI. It relies on game results, strength of schedule, game location, scoring margin, net offensive and defensive efficiency, and the quality of wins and losses.

View attachment 61844
We will have a better team on the court at AFH tonight so it must be legit.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I cheer for ISU when not playing Iowa or UNI. You bashed me for posting when they were losing. I am posting when they win too. Cant win can I

tenor.gif

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

You work too hard. I am sure you are quite active on the Hok and Panther boards, how do you find the time to stir it up here? I mean, things have to be absolutely giddy over at Hok Nation right now - why take away from that celebration with annoying us?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

View attachment 61844

I was buying it until Nebraska

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I kind of wish we had been snubbed and then spent the week playing with a chip on our shoulder.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron