ISU/Iowa MBB game thread....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

resident

Nov 13, 2006
seattle
Umm, I'm pretty sure they are showing a 10 year old's AAU basketball game now...no wait

This is as ugly as Angle's face.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
mac, just ran a slip screen play with wesley and taylor...wj was so open taylor can not see the floor...?

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Why after an offensive rebound does Jiri have to shot it ever though he's not open?

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Why after an offensive rebound does Jiri have to shot it ever though he's not open?

Trying to draw a foul. He drew the foul, the refs just decided to swallow their whistles.

Can't blame this game on Jiri. He's hitting shots and getting hacked.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
True, but it is so unoriginal and has been around so long you know you're going to hear it every chance possible in every bball game in America.

I figured that such an original and unique group like the Squaks Nest would come up with something better than Airball. They're nothing special after all other than a lame group that all dresses in ugly colors.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I figured that such an original and unique group like the Squaks Nest would come up with something better than Airball. They're nothing special after all other than a lame group that all dresses in ugly colors.

lol no argument there :yes4lo:

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
This is so annoying. I'm trying to follow the game through ESPN gametracker but I never know what point in the game it's going to jump to when it refreshes. Then the graph on the left never matches up with the actual score and gametime so I can usually see into the future of what the score will be but have to guess who hit the three. Lame.

I may have missed it but has Clark been absent due to injury or just disappeared due to his own accord?

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
Trying to draw a foul. He drew the foul, the refs just decided to swallow their whistles.

Can't blame this game on Jiri. He's hitting shots and getting hacked.

Agreed. I will not be as hard on him as I was earlier. He's really trying this second half.