ISU Bean Bags

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Need a little Help. I made these bag boards for my Dad for Father's Day and am needing a set of Iowa State Bags for them. I know there are some on Amazon, but I was wondering if there was anywhere else I could get some. And before anyone asks, the design was made and printed on a vinyl printer by myself and a friend and no money exchanged hands for it (gotta make sure compliance knows right?)

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 8.54.32 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CTTB78

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Just my personal preference but the store bought bags kind of suck. Homemade bags are superior and its not even close.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY and azhuth09

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I bought mine on Amazon https://goo.gl/4uSwLw 5 years ago. They have held up well, no color fade, and they are a top notch bag. 10/10 would recommend. I was hit or miss on the stuff I bought from the local places.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I've bought a few sets of bags from here. The quality has been good and you can pick your colors. (I don't know if they do customizations so you can get ISU logos/art instead of just red/yellow bags.) The weather resistant ones are nice so you don't have to worry if they get wet.

http://www.cornhole-game.org/

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Since there will be a lot of bag tossers read this .... quick question. Our house has a large 3 season room and we recently bought a bag set to put in it . I'd like to put something underneath to absorb or dampen the sound. Any materials I've looked at on line is outrageous.

Any Fanatics out there have a great idea or experience with this?

This is a full sized set with smooth finished plywood on the bottom side.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Need a little Help. I made these bag boards for my Dad for Father's Day and am needing a set of Iowa State Bags for them. I know there are some on Amazon, but I was wondering if there was anywhere else I could get some. And before anyone asks, the design was made and printed on a vinyl printer by myself and a friend and no money exchanged hands for it (gotta make sure compliance knows right?)

Thanks!

View attachment 55427

I have a feeling there will be an "accident" this fall and both boards will be broken. They're always watching.

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
JAX Outdoor gear in Ames carries a solid bag set. They have them in their second building (next to the main building). We bought a set there and they are fantastic for store bought bags.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have a feeling there will be an "accident" this fall and both boards will be broken. They're always watching.
tenor.gif

Reactions: cmjh10

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron