ISU Apparel deal?

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
All this talk of either Nike or UA... Are there any other brands that may be up and coming that would be worth taking a look at?

With a brand new staff and the possibility of conference realignment, maybe this would be a great time to find the next big athletic brand while they are still young! Trends come and go, and a new brand WILL eventually show up just like UA did. If we were to be the team that discovered them first, it would be huge for ISU.
Big Baller Brand is where its at!

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I went to T Galaxy and wanted a blue shirt (yeah, those were dark times) that just said "State" with the blender logo and they wouldn't make it. So I went to a place around the block and they did.

Equal enforcement I see.

• Friendly
Reactions: Judoka

OPButtrey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 21, 2010
I had the ISU logo on my groom's cake at my wedding and the baker had to get ISU's permission to do it. Luckily they allowed it.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
i remember back when i was in a fraternity, ISU made us stop using cy on one of our shirts for a philanthropy. I still don't understand why ISU had an issue with it.

ISU almost made us trash our water polo shirts that we made to wear at the national championships. Something about the water polo ball being bigger than some percentage of Cy. Asinine.