Western Iowa
ISU 30
Iowa 16
thats-bait-mad-max.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Game is about to go into 3OT but then it storms and it’s so bad everyone has to take shelter. They deem the game a no contest and everyone is sent home. No one wins / everyone loses.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
ISU 27-13. Both defenses are good. Our offense is better.
I agree I think Iowa will need a huge play such as a pick 6, punt block/return. If something like that happens I think Iowa has a shot. If it's a clean game by Iowa state I think they win by 7 to 14 points

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I agree I think Iowa will need a huge play such as a pick 6, punt block/return. If something like that happens I think Iowa has a shot. If it's a clean game by Iowa state I think they win by 7 to 14 points
I think if Iowa scores any way but offense, Iowa State’s in big trouble and vice versa. I would say I’m more confident in Brock and co. to go down and score points compared to Petras, but coming by points in this game is going to be quite hard.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
This is the least anxious I've been for an Iowa v. ISU game, maybe ever. It's amazing what lessened expectations can do. This might be the best ISU team in program history, against a pretty ordinary Iowa team with big question marks in several spots. Fully expecting a loss, guessing by at least a few TDs. And that'll be ok.

ISU 24
Iowa 9

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This year is probably the most general confidence votes towards ISU I can recall seeing in recent time. I don't feel that way about it, but I'm also overly-pessimistic from seeing how the last few games went.

They haven't really been matters of talent or scheme so much as they've been opportunities pissed away by ISU shooting its own feet during crucial game moments. Both defenses will be very good, and that means mistakes will be very punishable. I worry that ISU is more mistake-prone.

• Agree
Reactions: aobie

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This is the least anxious I've been for an Iowa v. ISU game, maybe ever. It's amazing what lessened expectations can do. This might be the best ISU team in program history, against a pretty ordinary Iowa team with big question marks in several spots. Fully expecting a loss, guessing by at least a few TDs. And that'll be ok.

ISU 24
Iowa 9
That's a real lack of confidence in your top-10 squad ;)

Christopher C

May 22, 2020
Iowa state has less questions about their team that does Iowa. Mainly, petras. I trust Purdy to make the right read and throw more at this point. His lack of mobility compared to WM will be an issue for the hawks. I think 24-13 Iowa state.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I think if Iowa scores any way but offense, Iowa State’s in big trouble and vice versa. I would say I’m more confident in Brock and co. to go down and score points compared to Petras, but coming by points in this game is going to be quite hard.
That's exactly my point I think Iowa state is better built to drive the field compared to Iowa who I think will need a huge play. Did I read Iowa States punter wasn't impressive Saturday? I think Iowa has 1 of the best punter/returner combinations in the country

Reactions: Statefan10

Help Support Us

Become a patron