Isaiah Moss Transferring

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
So, I was talking to a work colleague of mine (Hokfan) and he said that the reason Moss was transferring out was because a redshirt guard was "tearing it up" in practice during the past season and Moss "saw the writing on the wall" going forward. I'm assuming the guard he was referring to was CJ Frederick. FWIW, I don't believe my colleague.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So, I was talking to a work colleague of mine (Hokfan) and he said that the reason Moss was transferring out was because a redshirt guard was "tearing it up" in practice during the past season and Moss "saw the writing on the wall" going forward. I'm assuming the guard he was referring to was CJ Frederick. FWIW, I don't believe my colleague.
Stop hanging out with Marty Tirrell.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You know what other white unathletic guard tore it up at practice for them? Josh Ogelsby. The difference is Ogelsby was a good recruit and this Fred kid was a walk on

Reactions: kentkel

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

I can't believe the spin that Frederick is somehow an upgrade. It has been amazing to read HR.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I choose not to live in the past
AgedWeirdHorse-size_restricted.gif