Is this Princeton?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
giphy.gif

Yeah that's a section of special needs students visiting Carver for a game, for real. You might want to delete.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I know you care a lot about the hotness of your men's basketball players and how they look in smedium t-shirts, and there's nothing wrong with that. But you can't deny my original point...

12_fans20_mbb.jpg

I see like at least 4 guys I’d bang in this photo.

• Funny
Reactions: awd4cy

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Like I give a crap what Hawkeye fans that decide to participate at a rival's forum thinks, please! And by the way, you find me some magical proof that each of the idiots in that video are anything more than the usual fans from Iowa City, maybe I'll feel bad. #proof,notgonnahappen

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ecyrb and irish

ThriceHawk

Mar 21, 2018
Like I give a crap what Hawkeye fans that decide to participate at a rival's forum thinks, please! And by the way, you find me some magical proof that each of the idiots in that video are anything more than the usual fans from Iowa City, maybe I'll feel bad. #proof,notgonnahappen

Doubling down, nice.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Go here and scroll and after many of the gross **** posts you'll see people posting who work with the program and know some of the kids in the video, and call out the asshats making fun.

But keep calling them idiots, fukwad.

Last edited:

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I know you care a lot about the hotness of your men's basketball players and how they look in smedium t-shirts, and there's nothing wrong with that. But you can't deny my original point...

12_fans20_mbb.jpg
You imply scoreboard but I dont see the scoreboard.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Go here and scroll and after many of the gross **** posts you'll see people posting who work with the program and know some of the kids in the video, and call out the asshats making fun.

But keep calling them idiots, fukwad.
Gonzo you normally don’t lose ur ****. You ok? Serious